Sunday, March 10, 2013

More Haunted Mask!



Continuing from the last post, I feel I should probably mention the Halloween masks that were produced for the Goosebumps television series. There was the Haunted Mask, Curly (the mascot for the book series), and one of the monsters from the episode "One Day at Horrorland" (another great episode). As you can see from the top two photos, I happen to own the Haunted Mask featured in this costume catalog. As for the Curly mask, I have only ever seen one for sale on eBay, and I have never seen the Horror mask for sale. There are reproductions of the Haunted Mask available from DWN Productions, but I never really liked them. They just look far too green, and the details are very different from the one on the show.

One last Haunted Mask post to come!

1 comment: